2008年9月30日火曜日

My Favorite MOVIE*.°



Charlie and the Chocolate Factory

This film is American movie worked in 2005. The supervision is Tim Barton. It is fantasy comedy!! Please click here (^^)★


*CHARACTER*

*Willy Wonka
He is factory owner.
He is acted by Johnny Depp.

*Charlie Bucket
He is poor, but is very good boy.
He is acted by Freddie Highmore.

*Oompa Loompa
It's original character and the small person who lives in Loompaland.

*Augustus Gloop
He eats a lot of foods and is fat.
He is acted by Philip Wiegrazs.

*Mike Teavee
He is brash boy and is addicted to television.
He is acted by Jordan Fry.

*Veruca Sault
She is rich and stubborn.
She is acted by Julia Winter.

*Violet Beauregarde
She has an obsession with bubble gum and competitive girl.
She is acted by AnnaSophia Robb.


*STORY*

The sweet made in Willy Wonka is very popular all over the world. But the inside of the factory is wrapped in mystery. One day, Wonka advertised-enclose only five golden tickets in the chocolate and the children who have drawn them are entitled that can visit through the factory with only one family person. Moreover, one of them can get an additional prize. The children had a lucky get are Augustus, Veruca , Violet, Mike and Charlie. They have a experience wonder spectacle in the factory. But different happening is caused they have disappeared one by one.

7 件のコメント:

toma さんのコメント...

I like this movie :)
It's very funny and lomantic story. I like Johnny Depp.I think his acting ability is wonderful!!!
Any way... my favorite character is "Oompa Loompa". Their song is very nice!!

miyoshi さんのコメント...

I like this movie. I watched it three times. I want to go a chocolate factory.(・∀・)

HARCO. さんのコメント...

loooove this film too!
i want to swim in the chocolate river WITH YOU :P

kiri さんのコメント...

I have watched this movie before.
It was sooo funny and strange! I like chicolate! Ofcourse I like This movie too ;D
I want to watch again...!

mickey さんのコメント...

I don't watch this movie.I want to watch this movie. It looks like fun.

Winnie-the-Pooh さんのコメント...

I have seen this movie!
It's so funny.
When I saw the movie, I couldn't help laughing!!

moca さんのコメント...

I haven't seen this film yet:(
I want to this movie soooo much!!